In our Blog Article “Boomerang Foreclosures” written February 14th of this year, we reminded everyone to watch the Legislature and what revisions were being proposed or lobbied for by the banking or trustee representatives. Please find attached links to BDR List and each proposed Bill for either Foreclosure or Foreclosure Mediation;
- BDR 3–601: Senate Bill 389 passed as introduced on March 18th, 2013 SB389
- BDR 9–719: Assembly Bill 273 passed as introduced on March 18th, 2013 AB273
- BDR 9–636: Is only referenced on the BDR as “Senate Committee on Commerce, Labor and Energy
Revises provisions relating to foreclosures.” With no action to report.
Be reminded the United Trustee Association (UTA) Lobbyist believes they have favorable representation in the Legislature and will be attempting to slip changes through without drawing attention to what effects homeowner or real estate market in general. Quote by Cheryl Blomstrom, Blomstrom Consulting in her December 2012 E-News Bulletin for the United Trustee Association for Nevada; “Those of us looking for change did not get the result we wanted, however I remain optimistic… I still think we can cobble together a coalition of democrats and republicans to get our work done. UTA members reached out during the campaign process to key candidates and several were elected. They come into the session with a working knowledge of our industry.
To discuss your circumstances or schedule a “Private Consultation” with a Team Member of Platinum Elite Group, contact us at Platinum Elite, info@PlatinumElite.com or call us 702-869-9999.
- Boomerang Foreclosures as Reported by RealtyTrac (platinumelite.wordpress.com)
- Foreclosure Filings Rebound In February (lasvegas.cbslocal.com)
- The Housing Market Is Experiencing Some ‘Dangerous Foreclosure Flare-Ups’ (businessinsider.com)
- Recovery Headwind? Foreclosures Flare-Up Again (cnbc.com)
- Home Repossessions Drop 29% to Lowest in US Since 2007 – Bloomberg (bloomberg.com)
- Are Banks Stealing Homes from Homeowners? You Decide! (platinumelite.wordpress.com)
- Judicial foreclosure filings increase in February (oregonlive.com)